



Can you tell who his daddy is? Anyone who knows Rich knows that Parker is destined to be a sports fanatic. From sports bedding, to sports clothes, to sports blankets, Parker is all decked out! We already have our tickets for Parker's very first BYU football game! (Luck would have it that it is in Arizona in September!) I just hope he likes it as much as Rich wants him to! Our "little rookie" is really
smiling now.
2 comments:
Awwww - Parker is the cutest little sports fan ever :) I'll have to show these pics to Hunter - he'll be excited to see Parker's hat :) Have fun at that first game - I bet Rich and Parker will be great sports buddies!
Well, we have the hat and the cute outfit from you - so you have definitely helped him have some cute things! Thanks again for spoiling him!
Post a Comment