




I finally was able to take Parker in to get his pictures taken. It seems like every time that I have been going to go, something managed to come up. Either he was cranky, scratched himself, tired, etc. So, we finally got him in for pictures. The only problem was that even with an appointment, we stil had to wait for 20 minutes. He was no longer super smiley...but at least they still turned out cute! He is growing up so fast. We took him in for his 4 month appointment a few weeks ago and he was already up to over 17 lbs. My little fat boy is getting huge! Don't you just love the chubby phase though?! We are happy that we finally got some pictures. Hopefully, we can go sooner next time!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh - the pictures turned out sooo cute Becca! I love that last one! Parker's dimple is the cutest!!!
He is definitely growing :) He is just so darling! I love all the pics :)
Post a Comment