This week was a good week and I have a lot to be thankful for...
1. Rich and I actually got a babysitter and went out on our first date since we have been in Arizona. We were able to go out to eat and to the end of a ward dance. It was nice to be able to get out for a few hours!
2. I survived singing a solo in church today. It was originally supposed to be a duet, but then the other girl dropped out. I was so nervous and I am glad that it is over.
3. I got to go out with friends several times this week...It was great to enjoy the great weather at the park, going to lunch, shopping, and spending time at our friend's house.
4. Rich actually had a Friday and Saturday night off! This never happens, so it was great to see him more!
5. I am of course grateful for my family. Parker gets cuter every day!
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for joining in Becca! Sounds like you had a GREAT week!
So happy you guys got to go out! I remember what it was like when Kent was in school all the time (and working a night job) and I was home with little ones! In some ways I miss those days - they were sure easier than having teenagers and hubby who travels a lot for work :) I made so many good friends then, and my kids had so many play dates and friends! It was definitely a great time in my life :) Hope you will look back with equal fondness ;)
Post a Comment