Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas Pictures


We may have been few in number, but I still insisted on the same Christmas Eve traditions that I've always done...This included dressing up, eating a nice dinner, reading my Dad's Christmas letter, opening presents, hanging stockings, making gingerbread houses, leaving cookies for Santa, lighting the candle for the last time this season, and watching a Christmas movie. What can I say, I like TRADITION! I had been worried about how it would be to have it with just the 3 of us and I actually thought it turned out to be wonderful! We had a quiet and fun holiday and loved being able to spend time with just the 3 of us. Here are our traditional Christmas Eve pictures!

4 comments:

emma d. said...

sounds like a fun christmas! you look really pretty.

Andrea said...

I loved all your new posts. When was it that you brought all your leftover gingerbread house stuff from school for us to make? That was fun. I love that tradition as well. And I love how the boys swapped gingerbread houses.

The Mom said...

Love it! Sounds like you made the best of being alone for Christmas - sometimes it's even refreshing to do your own thing :) Love all your posts and pics!!!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Taters - you guys are so cute! Glad you had a fun Christmas. I got your message, thanks so much for the heads up about the good sales! we miss you guys so much. I'll call you soon and we can catch up.