Sunday, January 14, 2007

The joys of teething!

What a week it has been! Parker has not slept well since before we went up to Utah. The combination of a cold, ear infection, traveling, coming back home, and 3 teeth has made for some sleepless nights. I thought that he was just having a hard time adjusting to being back. He doesn't have cousins to constantly entertain him and hasn't been taking very good naps. After being up for 3 hours last night, it came as almost a relief to see a tooth pop through. It is just nice to know the reason for crankiness! That way I know what to expect and I understand why he is upset. Parker was wiggling around like crazy during church today when Rich noticed a 3rd tooth on the side of his mouth...I wasn't looking for a tooth there because I expected one of his front two to pop through. I guess that Parker is full of surprises :)

No comments: