Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Parker and his shoe fettish!

Apparently, smiling for Emma is so much easier. Parker must really like her because he gave her some HUGE smiles!


Parker LOVES shoes...not his shoes, but his Daddy's shoes. He is even alright with my shoes, our friends shoes, & his Teddy Bear's shoes. He tries to put them on and walk all around the house in them. I didn't realize that this started so young. I remember loving to put on my mom's shoes (especially the high heels) when I was little. It made me feel so grownup!

It all started a few months ago, when our friend Morty decided to try to put the bear's shoes on Parker. Parker thought that this was a great idea and constantly tried. Unfortunately, this became a very frustrating task because the shoes were too SMALL. I was very relieved when he discovered adult shoes because at least they fit! Now, he spends hours picking out different shoes and walking around the house. He loves it :)

4 comments:

Grandma Susan said...

I love this page. Parker is sooooo cute. I wonder what it will be like next time you take him shopping for shoes.

Lorne said...

I should start by saying i found your blog from Jodi's and i'm really not a crazy blog stalker, just an admirer of your fabulous scrapbook pages, what program do you use, do you use templates or a particular website to download from? i'm just starting to digitally scrapbook and your pages look so great. also my daughter is really into shoes lately too- cute pics of your little one. (we are Henkel family in jodi's blogroll) -keely

Emily said...

Becca!! Hi I totally have the same question as 'stalker' lorne... haha! Just wondering if you did those scrapbook pages, or what?? They're soooo CUTE!! Parker is getting so big and cute! He and Jade are destined to be together! :-)

The Rambows said...

OKay since everyone else is asking too, BEcca, how do you do this scrapbooking? I am interested in starting and I love what you do. TIPS please.