Christmas Tag
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper because it is more fun to unwrap...but I love gift bags for giving because they are so convenient!
2. Real tree or Artificial? We have an artificial tree, but I love real trees. I love being able to go pick out the perfect Christmas tree and the smell...However, I must admit, that artificial trees are much easier and cleaner...
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving since we have an artificial tree - if it was real, I would have to wait until the beginning of December.
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Year's.
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope...never have, but I DO love eggnog ice cream
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I couldn't pick out a specific one - I just loved all of the excitement of Christmas!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Some of my siblings
8. Easiest person to buy for? Parker
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I have 9 nativities...an olive wood one, a little people one, a cloth set, a miniature nativity, a nativity candle, a porcelain nativity, a nativity frame, a small wooden nativity, and a wood nativity that I made. I love nativities!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail because it is always fun to get mail...however, I send out both mail and email...just saves money!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't know that I ever got bad gifts, but I have always enjoyed fun gifts more than practical ones...I wasn't always nice about receiving things like a coat for Christmas because that was something I NEEDED. I've definitely changed a bit on this over the years!
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Elf
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I couldn't give an exact time that I start shopping because I shop all year long when I find good deals :)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep...sure have
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peppermint Ice Cream with homemade hot fudge
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, I especially love white lights on the tree, but I like being able to change between white lights and colored lights. I don't like blinking lights though!
17. Favorite Christmas Song? I love Christmas music...so this is tough! My favorites are Oh Holy Night, Grownup Christmas List, Where are you Christmas?, and all of the classics!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I have always spent Christmas with my family...usually this means that I have Christmas at home, but this has meant traveling up to Utah the past 2 years. However, this year is the first year in my whole life to spend Christmas without my family. I think from here on out - Christmas will be at home because it is hard to travel as your kids get older!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Of course!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? We open one present on Christmas Eve - pajamas and a Christmas book. Then, we open our Christmas presents on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The sales that aren't really sales, the crazy lines, and not being able to find parking.
23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? I love the new ornaments that I have gotten each year...everyone unique. I would love to eventually have a decorative Christmas tree that matches and a tree with all of the fun ornaments we collect. Maybe someday :)
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? We always had a Christmas Eve dinner in my family...this included Chicken Cordon Bleu, Rice, Ribbon jello, orange rolls, etc. We then would always have 2 small meals at my Grandmas' houses on Christmas day - He-man soup with Grandma Broadbent's house and Ham rolls (delicious!) and a whole slew of things at Grandma Tate's house!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For Rich to be done with school...I actually had a really hard time thinking of things for Christmas this year! So, I'll just be happy with what I get. I love SURPRISES!
1 comment:
Cute tag...
Post a Comment