Almost 8 years ago, I spent a semester in New Zealand teaching school and getting to know this amazing family. I lived with the Puriri Family {Arama, Heidi, Teancum, and Rangikawea}. They are truly family to me and mean the world to me. They took care of me when I was hospitalized in New Zealand, invited 6 girls into their home for 4 months, and truly taught me the meaning of GIVING! I love this family!Their family has now grown to include 6 children. In October, they brought their entire family to the States for a vacation. I was thrilled to hear that part of their trip included Salt Lake. We went up for the weekend and soaked up all the time we could with these great people. Here are Arama, Teancum, and Kawea doing the Haka! (They've grown so much...they were only 4 and 2 when I lived there!)
It was amazing to be able to meet up with these people who mean so much to both of us. They are amazing. I am so grateful for the influence they have played in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment