Rich recently graduated from pharmacy school at Midwestern University and works as a pharmacist in Mesquite, Nevada. Rich is loving having free time to actually enjoy some of his favorite things. He enjoys learning, spending time with his family, and of course sports. Becca is a stay-at-home mom who stays busy taking care of her boys. She loves to go on outings and do anything outdoors. She also loves to read, teach, take pictures, and spend time with friends and family.
Parker
Parker is a very active 3 1/2 year old. Her can always be found with either a car or ball in hand. He loves to be outside digging in the dirt, riding his bike, or playing with friends.
Braden
Braden is a very happy 4 1/2 month old. He loves his stroller, swing, people, and smiling.
This year for Christmas, I made an updated version of the cousins book for my parents. (I must give a ton of credit to my sister Heidi for helping me out with many of the layouts!) There were three boys born in 2008 bringing the total number of grandchildren to 26 (+ one very important dog!) It won't stop there because we already know of 3 more babies coming this year. It is definitely fun to have so many cousins for Parker and to see our family growing!
Super cute digi layouts! I've just started doing some the last couple of months, and so I love all of your ideas :) Oh, and Parker looks super cute with his glasses!
Bex, Park's glasses are cute, he looks so mature! Glad you figured that out now. Those pictures are so cute. Whose baby is named Tucker? Lance and Elizabeth are only 1 day apart! What cute grandkids! Whose dog is that?
7 comments:
Super cute digi layouts! I've just started doing some the last couple of months, and so I love all of your ideas :) Oh, and Parker looks super cute with his glasses!
Bex, Park's glasses are cute, he looks so mature! Glad you figured that out now. Those pictures are so cute. Whose baby is named Tucker? Lance and Elizabeth are only 1 day apart! What cute grandkids! Whose dog is that?
I always enjoy scrolling through these- you did a great job :)
i love it! the layouts are great.
These are adorable. I need to make one of these for my mother in law. Will you sue me if I steal some of your layouts? :)
You are so creative. Most of all I love you have a niece named Katelyn. She even spells it right.
You are so talented!!
Post a Comment